*As most of yall know, Casey flew to Michigan to have a little vacation with her grandma (Luke's mom) and to meet family that she hasn't seen in 10 yrs, so she don't remember them.
She got there safe. She got off her first flight to met her grandma to get on the next flight. After that flight, she got to the house at 1130 last night.
She has called us a few times and now we figured out she is able to text message us too, so she is keeping us informed about EVERYTHING. She is so excited. She is staying at 'Camp' for a few days and then off to Mackinac Island for a couple of days.
1 comment:
Brave thing. I couldn't have put mine on a plane so young. I was nervous last year when Mallory went to Spain, and she was 16 with chaperones. My nephew always flew to visit his dad I think from the time he was 3. I don't know how you do that. Hope she is having a blast. And returns safely.
Post a Comment