Monday, July 27, 2009

Cleaning can be FUN!

Mopping the bathroom floor with hands, knees and feet. Cleaning the tub with his bath soap, in his swim suit. Getting ready to clean the kitchen counters with whatever soap we picked out to use.
Justin got the smallest counter and I got the biggest. We smelled each others counters when we got done and Casey's won - good job Casey.
At first he was scared to get up there, but then when he was done, he wanted to stay up there...haha. I put a towel under his body, but he did most of the cleaning with his body.
Look at his arm and you will see how dirty it was up there.
*They like the cleaning, when I make it fun and it still gets the job done. Don't worry Casey cleans to, but for some reason I don't have that many pictures of her.

2 comments:

L a u r a said...

Nice work kids...and Mom! That DOES look like fun.

Anonymous said...

That looks like my kids cleaning. They aren't interested until they can turn it into something they "shouldn't" be doing. But regardless of where they go in my house....it needs to be cleaned.