Yesterday, Justin and I went to go to the beach at the Coast Guard base and we seen a lot of people there, so we ask what was going on and they said it was the Coast Guard's birthday, so they where having a pinic. We went over to check things out and we ended up spending 4 or 5 hours there. He was having so much fun and everyone is worried that he is missing Casey...haha.
He got to ride rides, go in bouncy castles and get candy & snacks. We got FREE food and drinks and even birthday day cake.
How can you miss someone, when you are having this much fun? HAHA!

Bullrider (aka Justin Patton)
Man, he did better then some of the teenage girls I seen try it. He is a tough little kid and I am not just bragging.

Justin is over to the right, hiding from the 'Wrecking Ball'. He kept ducking, so he was kinda cheating...HAHA

Cool truck - oh look, Justin is under it...

This is one boy that loves rock climbing.

Look how high he got. He tried to go higher, but his turn was up.

'Putting out the fire'

Learning to do magic tricks, like the clowns did.

At the end of the day, I got him a FREE t-shirt. He fell in some mud and I ask for a t-shirt and they gave him one.
No comments:
Post a Comment