Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Those Darn Bugs!

Poor little Bubba got bite good this time. His bites was so bad that we ended up in the ER last night. Thank GOD that we got right in and out of there.

I had taken him to one of the Dr.'s at the base yesterday and he was just an ass about it, that I am going to file a complaint against him. I am not the only person that has been unhappy with that Dr. The Dr. that we seen is not asigned as 'our' Dr., so I have to take Justin back in for a follow-up and I will see 'our' Dr.

We are not sure what got him, but I am going to request to get him tested to see what he has a reaction to.
This is not the first time that he has a reaction to a bug bit, but this is the first time they have gotten his eye.

1 comment:

L a u r a said...

Poor little guy! I hope he's feeling better. Please let us know how he's doing...and, when you find out, what it was that bit him.