As some of you already know, I am caring for our neighbors 12 week old baby full time. They both work full-time, so they ask if I would babysit while they work. Well yesterday was my first full (10.5 hrs) day with him and it went well. Maybe I shouldn't brag, so it will continue to go good. He seems to be a good baby, so maybe he will stay that way...haha. He only cried twice yesterday and only fussed a little bit today.
The picture shows how I felt after many hours with him. It was a little bit stressful yesterday, cause I am not use to worrying about a little baby. Of course I will and did take very good care of him and wrote down things throughout the day to tell his parents.
I have the base of his carseat in our van, so he will going places with me. Since they live right next door, I can just go over there and get things for him - if I need them.
I am not worry about my summer being ruined by babysitting, cause if we plan to go any place - I will just let them know ahead of time, so they can make plans for someone to care for him. Also I will taking care of two older kids all summer. They are Luke's co-worker's stepkids, they are a 9 yr old girl and a 8 yr old boy.
Well the baby is crying, chat later.
No comments:
Post a Comment