Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Love our Car!

Our 2001 Kia Rio didn't cost us a lot of money, when we bought it, but man it has been very nice to have it around. Since we have lived here in the states, it has been in a 'Hit n Run' and today the car got it's back window busted out. While Luke was at softball practice, someone threw a ball and the other person didn't catch it - so out went our window. I was on base today, so I stopped by to see Luke at the softball practice and I was thinking someone's car might get hurt, because they where practicing right near the cars. Just as I was driving off, someone's car did get hurt and it was our's.
It ain't no biggie, the guy who threw the ball is getting it fixed for us. Thank goodness we have three vehicles, so Luke can drive the truck while the car is getting fixed.
See, no back window. The front left corner was the hit n' run happened. We are not getting it fixed, because it might cost as much as the car cost....haha.
We have been driving it like this for almsot 3 years now, so we can continue to drive it like this. No biggie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But we do appreciate our windows don't we.