We had a nice little wind storm last night. It was called Sqall Wind. It didn't do to much damage, so we are very thankful for that.
The pool won't have gotten damgaed at all, if Luke won't have let the water out of it this year. I don't know what he was thinking letting the water out of it, he didn't last winter. I know we are moving and we wasn't going to take the pool, but I already had it sold for $100, so there is a $100 we won't see and a pool they won't get.
3 comments:
That stinks about the pool. The candles and games sound fun though!
That stinks about your pool. The candles and games sound fun though!
Ha ha, we have the same pool, and Matt drained it this fall and a huge wind blew it into the woods! We lucked out though, and it's still usable! Sorry about yours!Kim Mason
Post a Comment